Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Moo 10" x 30"


Now I think this ol gal really looks like a cow.
Last week I went to a book signing event at A Different Light Bookstore. My pal Justin Early wrote a memoir about being a street kid in Seattle and was in San Francisco promoting his book. I showed up to the reading just in time to hear him read a section about his first meeting me at Walden House fifteen years ago when I worked there. Now that was a blast from the past. I think I should paint goldfish because my mind seems to be similar to one. I recognized none of the people that came up to me to say hello.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He seems to be having a bad day or maybe he just doesn't like having his picture taken.

xoxo jen

JaneCatherineDolan said...

You captured so well the Cow Stance:
Stop, Stand & Stare. How was that for timing, walking into the reading as you were being mentioned - the forces at work!