Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Tonight I spent time on the computer cropping, editing, and saving the images of my paintings. Twice a year I send off slides made from digital images to Visual Aid in exchange for vouchers to buy art supplies. It is also just good practice to have my images sorted by large and small (for printing or for the web).
I've been feeling pretty confident about my software skills lately so I choose to open Adobe Photoshop Elements and do my editing with a more comprehensive tool. I happily busied myself editing image after image. When I went to upload an image to this blog, there were no pictures, only words describing the type of file. I decided to take a chance and try to upload anyway, but no luck.
I've made a decision not to take this as evidence that I should stick to what I know but rather turn to my in-house technical support to see if I, once again, did something to cause this blunder.